Silk neck Scarf in Red
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 100% Silk
- Size 27cm x 162cm
- Style: Neck Scarf
- Gift Box included
- Free Delivery to UK & Ireland
The Meab 'Red' Silk Scarf is one of our most popular designs. Red is a strong colour that radiates heat and well being and this scarf can be all the colour you need to brighten up whatever you are wearing.
The swirls and waves of colour which you find in our Meab scarves are the result of first enameling colourful glass onto sheets of copper. We then take an image of this enamel piece and move on to the design stage where it evolves and is finally printed onto silk.
Silk is a wonderful breathable fabric and a natural temperature regulator. A Meab silk scarf will help your body retain heat in cold weather while excess heat is expelled in warm weather. This in turn will help you to maintain a comfortable, natural temperature all day long. Silk is also hypoallergenic. It does not attract dust mites and is a natural fungal repellent. Wearing a silk scarf can improve your skin, appearance, and overall health!
Delivery & Returns
- No additional fees, duties or taxes for orders from the UK and Ireland
- Shipping to the UK or Ireland takes 2 to 5 days.
- Free Shipping for UK & Ireland orders from £40 / 45€ order value
- Beautiful Gift packaging is included
- 14 days time limit to apply for a return
More details you can find in our Delivery & Returns Policy
For sterling silver pieces, use a silver cloth or polish wadding (not silver dip).
For gold and gemstones, use warm water and a soft cloth- ensure they dry completely before wearing.
Handbags - Everyday Care
Look after your Leather Handbag:
- Wet leather requires extra care, so if rain is forecast, remember to take an umbrella
International Ring Size Guide
Measure your current ring size...
1. Select a ring that properly fits your intended finger
2. Measure the diameter of the ring and find the corresponding size from the chart below
3. If the ring size falls between two sizes, it's safest to order the larger size
While this method is good guide, if you are not 100% sure of your ring size we highly recommend visiting your local jeweller and getting your finger sized professionally.
Here is a simple visual guide to help you with a perfect way to wrap the Wrap Bracelets.